Saturday, June 11, 2011

2011-06-11 Movie

Around 1 month I din't walk into Cinema ~
Not the Movie is 'Suck' ~
Is, I got no time to walk in also ~

So,I will walk in this times ~
Walk in with my Happiness and Happiness ~
Walk in and watch "X-men : First Class" ~
Before watch it, hear many many of the comment about this Movie ~
The comment will be not bad,okok,nice to watch it ~
So, I will go watch it and see what my comment is it ~

The first thing I though when I sit in the Cinema is ...
Can I go Toilet !!! ~
But, I scare I miss some interesting / important part ~
So, wait just a moment ~
This is Movie is about the X-men when they was young ~
You have to watch it yourself ..

Don't want spoil you here ...


Overall of this of this Movie ..
Will be, NICE !!! THUMBS UP !!!
Fell like go watch again all the X-men ~
***** 4/5 *****




Trailer here to let you all Feel It ~




Next target before "Transformer" ..
It will be "Green Lantern" ~
When watch Trailer, is NICE !! ~

Trailer Here ~

See what your Comment ~




Feel Nice to enjoy it ~
Have to continue my Study for my Exam ~

No comments:

Post a Comment